It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




 Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Dumb Question (perhaps)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:24 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:27 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Boot Factory BBS
How do I know what number my cart is? :oops:



_________________
--- bf2k+
WEB: http://bf.amfband.com - BBS: telnet://bfbbs.no-ip.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:40 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:57 pm
Posts: 45
Location: St. Pete, FL
I think someone has asked before so it's not that dumb :P

Your cart number should be on the antistatic foil bag that came with the cart. There's no actual number on the flashcart.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:27 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Boot Factory BBS
oesii wrote:
I think someone has asked before so it's not that dumb :P

Your cart number should be on the antistatic foil bag that came with the cart. There's no actual number on the flashcart.


There was no bag with mine. It was simply in a mailing envelope so I guess I have no way of knowing what my number is.



_________________
--- bf2k+
WEB: http://bf.amfband.com - BBS: telnet://bfbbs.no-ip.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:29 pm 
DELETED


Last edited by DELETED on Thu May 17, 2007 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:57 pm
Posts: 45
Location: St. Pete, FL
analmux wrote:
If all the other people who have flashcarts give their numbers, you can find out which number you have. :P

I've got number 29 and 52 I think.

-----
mux




That might take awhile, but we're not going anywhere :)

I have #1 of the 8mb and #12 of the 1mb.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:27 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Boot Factory BBS
oesii wrote:
analmux wrote:
If all the other people who have flashcarts give their numbers, you can find out which number you have. :P

I've got number 29 and 52 I think.

-----
mux




That might take awhile, but we're not going anywhere :)

I have #1 of the 8mb and #12 of the 1mb.


OK that's 4 of them... I wonder how many sheets of paper I am going to need to write all these down :wink:



_________________
--- bf2k+
WEB: http://bf.amfband.com - BBS: telnet://bfbbs.no-ip.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:16 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:37 pm
Posts: 223
Location: Arizona USA
Perhaps your carts were not numbered because, yours are not one of the first 100 carts sold.

Regards,
RoyE
:?



_________________
RoyE
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:54 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:27 pm
Posts: 60
Location: Boot Factory BBS
roye wrote:
Perhaps your carts were not numbered because, yours are not one of the first 100 carts sold.

Regards,
RoyE
:?


Perhaps you're Right!



_________________
--- bf2k+
WEB: http://bf.amfband.com - BBS: telnet://bfbbs.no-ip.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb Question (perhaps)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:24 am 
ERROR AT LINE 0
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:55 am
Posts: 1035
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
bf2k+ wrote:
How do I know what number my cart is? :oops:


The carts over 100 are not numbered. :D


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: