It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Extracting application from MyIDE II 512KB memory (.bin)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:44 pm 

I just would like to know how can I extract Assembler Editor from MyIDE menu to use it separately with SIO2PC USB drive on a virtual HD.
Of course I have a version of that but I recognized a few features which missing from that version. For example in DEBUG mode's Display registers: DR shows me only A-register. Assembler Editor in MyIDE II flash memory correctly shows all registers.
((
--> Using this post I would like to ask for merge (include) function of ASM files from the disk without conflicting of line numbers. ENTER #Dn:.... loads only files with line numbers, generated with List #Dn:... . If I make tables which I would like to use as references in different project files, is there a possibility proceed similar command like in MAC65 : .INCLUDE ?

Assembler Editor is fine with SpartaDOS, RealDOS, but MAC65 cannot work with that systems, destroying parts of them. What I miss also in MAC65, it is a built in Editor (needs external MEDIT - what is one of the most inconvenient software), The Editor is nicely functional BASIC like editor part of the Assembler Editor and make it easy to work with it. Assembler Editor is fully arranged to use without problem with mentioned OSs.
))
Thanks,
Peter

There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.

Post subject: Re: Extracting application from MyIDE II 512KB memory (.bin)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 am 

You can not extract something usable from a bin file.
You need the workbook-file and use the atarimax studiosoftware.
Simply right click on the line and select "Save ....."

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]