It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Exepacker Software Whit -4MB Option
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:15 pm 

:lol: Hi, I try to make some 4MB image carts whit -exepacker -4mb option (and try whit other switch too), every time the same games thats work fine in 1MB or 8MB cart images, don't work whit -4MB option.

I think, that isn't important part of Atarimax Flash Cart Software this option stay whit some bugs whitout fix.

Classics, this is rigth :?:

If is true, I suppose that fix it is not very dificult, maybe correct the same things that was corrected in 1MB or 8MB option.

How can I fix the problem? or maybe correct the .Bin file after built 4MB image cart.

Any help is welcome!
Thanks
Ex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:03 pm 

Were any 4MB carts even sold? I thought that there were only 1MB and 8MB offered?

If you don't have a 4MB cart, this won't work. I think it was an option in the software that isn't used.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:35 pm 

Shawn Jefferson wrote:
Were any 4MB carts even sold? I thought that there were only 1MB and 8MB offered?

If you don't have a 4MB cart, this won't work. I think it was an option in the software that isn't used.

Yes, I don't have a 4MB cart, but the version of the Atari800WinPlus emulator provided here has support for 1Mb, 4Mb and 8Mb Flash Cartridge images, in .bin and .car formats.

Just for curiosity, I make 4MB image and test in the emulator, there is a problem, and I want to learn where is a mistake.

Ex :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:45 am 
ERROR AT LINE 0

I never made any actual 4mbit cartridges, so that option in the software might not even work properly, or the emulation of 4mbit carts may be incorrect.

Steve

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]