It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Randy’s Self-Adhesive Clear Vinyl Envelopes (Now w/ pics!)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:19 pm 

Hello Atariphiles!

Do you own any of AtariMax’s 1 or 8 Mbit Flash Cartridges, or Sunmark’s MultiCarts? I’ll bet ya do. You wouldn't be here otherwise!

In fact, if you’re anything like me, you probably have several of each.

Ya love ‘em, don’t ya? But have you run into the one major problem like I have? Let’s say you want to play a specific game. Now, you know it’s on one of these MultiCarts, but since they all look the same (they are all black and have the same label), it’s impossible to figure out which one has that darned game without plugging them all in, one at a time.

Well. I found the perfect solution to this problem!

Randy’s Self-Adhesive Clear Vinyl Envelopes.

At 2 ¼” x 2 ½” they are the perfect size for the back of any Atari cartridge. All you need to do is remove the clear vinyl pouch from the backing and press it onto the back of the cartridge. Then, you can hand write on a piece of paper or use your computer to print out a list of the games. Slide the list into the clear envelope and you will never again wonder what is on that darn cartridge!

I have tested this product with several cartridges and in both the 800 and the XEGS. The envelope is so thin that it does not interfere with the plugging and unplugging of the carts. The adhesive is strong and has thus far not faltered in any way. No peeling on the edges!

I am selling Randy’s Self-Adhesive Clear Vinyl Envelopes at the low price of $2.00 each or three for $5.00 US. If you are in the US, shipping can go one of two ways. $4.00 via USPS Priority Mail for any number of items, or $0.50 for regular USPS First Class mail in a regular envelope for up to eight or $1.00 for 9 to 16. For outside of the US, it will be actual shipping charges plus $0.50 handling.

Payments can be made either via money order (in the US only) or via PayPal.

If you are interested, you can either send me a PM here or an email at RandyP1111@aol.com

Never again wonder, “Now which one of these things has Wizard of Wor on it?”

Another fine product from your friendly neighborhood Atari Smeghead! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]