It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: XE Super cartridge images?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:40 pm 

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to write the large 128k+ game files/images/roms onto Maxflash carts? Games like the unreleased Commando that Sunmark sells on their Mega-cart format? I was going to buy this cartridge from them, but I knew MR. BACARDI had an image of it on his site and I already have a flashcart, so...but unfortunately the image on his site apparently only works with Atari emulators. I think it would ROCK to have games like Commando and Deflector and Airball, etc. all on my Flashcart. I don't have time to use PEARL and create&test my own flashcart images (especially no time to learn it all), so I just use other's images here. But I'm suprised that I see no mention of these games here ever. I thought for sure someone would have wanted to use the cart for more than just cramming 50 16k games onto one cart.

Well I'm at it, I figure I might as well put a request out there for an 8Mb Maxflash image that has all the "3D" games that were made for the Atari on it, like the Lucasfilm games, and Synapse games like Encounter! and others like Stealth and like Dimension X, Star Raiders, etc, etc. (I know some of these games are on various images, but I think it would be cool to have all the "3D" stuff on one menu. A "3D ONLY" Maxflash image...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]