It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi Steve
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am 

:mrgreen: Hello Steve,The colecovision cart is one excellent idea and althought i want one i need to hunt down a colecovision console.However i would like to know will you be doing an Atari 7800 version????
I have your excellent Atari 8MBIT flash cart and an one of the first myide from you and i also have one of your first SIO-PC cable with full reg software which i used to run on a win98 systems about 5 yrs ago when i bought from you.What i need to know is will run on winxp as i have tried and can't get the cable to respond when loading? I have downloaded your new trial version of the software but nothing responds???
I am now thinking of getting your new usb version anyway as its a pro system cable in one and usb:)

your site is the best and could not beleive i am seeing a colecovision cart with sd cart for the roms :)

BEAUTIFUL STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Hi Steve
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm 

:mrgreen: Hi Steve,I have got my sio2pc cable working under WINXP and i have got back in the swing of loading atr's :)
I have downloaded a program you posted to test and format the 8bit flash cart.Now i have formatted it how do i transfer any images to the cart?? It's been a long time since i did this and can't remember how i went about?
I used to download someones upload of games and transferred to the cart but i have forgot how to do?? Please could you instruct me i have the first type of 8bit flash carts not the usb one.

Thanks Andrew 8)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 am 

console-crazy wrote:
However i would like to know will you be doing an Atari 7800 version????

Take a look at the Harmony cart 2 which is currently in development.

Robert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 pm 

8) Thanks Rdemming for the link ;) Can't wait for that to be released :) There will be plenty of people jumping on the first batch :)

Can you shed some light on how i transfer atari games to my 8bit cart i have totally forgot how to do it and i really would like to play again with my cart until i get a usb flash cart from Steve :)
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:11 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0

Hi Andrew,

Download the Maxflash Studio software from:

http://www.atarimax.com/flashcart/

Once you have used that to create the cart image you want, click file->export and save an ATR programming image for your cartridge size. Then boot that image with the flash cartridge inserted to program the cart.

If you have the USB programmer you can skip the exporting/booting of the ATR image and program the cart directly using the PC.

Steve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:01 pm 

:) Hi Classic thanks for your reply :) I have now managed to download other peoples workbook and changed to an atr then i load it up via sio2pc and with the cartidge in the atari,The detected 8mb cart and format appears which i choose yes to format then after that sio2pc starts to load the atr to the cartridge but i get halfway and i get a programming operation failed?????

What am i doing wrong????? :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0

It sounds like you may have one of the older cartridges that needs to be updated.

Please send me an e-mail at classics@atarimax.com and I will send you instructions on how to exchange it for a new one. :-)

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 am 

Thanks Steve very much i will send you via pm message my email and once again thanks!
I have been off Atari stuff for ages and moved on to my Radio Ham hobby :)
I was wondering that i may have to upgrade the cart's flash?

73 for now :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 am 

Hi Steve,Not sure if you got my previous emails regarding sending you my email address so i can update the 8mbit flash cart.
I have just got back in to using the atari on bbs sites and now looking to transferring some games to my flash cart.I keep getting the failed everytime i get halfway through transferring?????

Cheers Andy :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:05 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0

Catching up on e-mails, you should have the shipping details now. :)

Steve

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]