It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




 Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Test 8MBit Multicart #1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:24 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:55 am
Posts: 1035
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Includes the following programs:

Action Biker
Alley Cat
Archon
Archon II
Asteroids
Atari Invaders
Attack of the Mutant Camels
BallBlazer
Basketball
Beamrider
Behind Jaggy Lines
Blue Print
Blue Max 2001
Choplifter!
Decathalon
Defender
Dig Dug
Dimension X
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr
Dropzone
Flip and Flop
Football (5200 Version)
Frogger
Frogger IIL Threedeep!
Great American Cross Country Road Race
Gremlins
Hard Hat Mack
International Karate Championship
Jawbreaker
Jawbreaker II
Journey to the Planets
Jumpman Junior
Junior PacMan
kaboom
Kangaroo
Keystone Kapers
LiveWire
Lode Runner
Miner 2049er
Montezumas Revenge
Moon Patrol
Mountain King
Mr Dos Castle
Oil's Well
Ollies Follies
One on One
Pac Man
Pastfinder
Pengo
Ripoff

Edit on 9/4/2004: I've updated this image to use the latest programming kit.


There are images and/or files attached to this posting. You must be logged-in to view or download this content.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 pm 

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 24
Anyone had any issues using this one. I haven't played all of them yet but I noticed Ballblazer and Blueprint play weird a little ways into the game. I'm using an XEGS if that makes a difference. No progrmming errors either.

Mitch


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:33 pm
Posts: 43
Location: danville, nh
Stephen, any chance you update the archive to include the .atr, the .bin (for people who want to play with the emulator), the manifest (edited to include special settings in MakeMenu), the MakeMenu LST file, and all the game files used to make the cart.

It makes it easier for people to 'leverage' your work.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 pm 
ERROR AT LINE 0
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 9:55 am
Posts: 1035
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Its been years since i put the cart together, but I can try to re-construct it with the files I have now.

Steve


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:36 am 

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 24
classics wrote:
Its been years since i put the cart together, but I can try to re-construct it with the files I have now.

Steve


That'd be cool. :)

Mitch


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:42 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 pm
Posts: 1
WizWor wrote:
Stephen, any chance you update the archive to include the .atr, the .bin (for people who want to play with the emulator), the manifest (edited to include special settings in MakeMenu), the MakeMenu LST file, and all the game files used to make the cart.

It makes it easier for people to 'leverage' your work.


Any luck with that?

Can't get this going on the 800win Plus as it is now. :(


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:09 am
Posts: 119
Location: Galactic 0,0,0
Yes I noticed a few games do not play properly as well, I love the games that were chosen but a few just aren't all there... Ballblazer being really noticeable and dropzone is a little off, blueprint is failing also,
maybe the file is corrupted or suffering bit rot?

Mitch wrote:
Anyone had any issues using this one. I haven't played all of them yet but I noticed Ballblazer and Blueprint play weird a little ways into the game. I'm using an XEGS if that makes a difference. No progrmming errors either.

Mitch



_________________
_The Doctor__
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron