|Atarimax Product Discussion Forums
|Ray's Faves #1
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Ray Wilmott [ Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:12 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Ray's Faves #1|
My first cart of favorite old Atari 8bit games. Includes a lot of arcade conversions, and some classics like Astrochase, Fort Apocalypse, Shamus, Jumpan Jr, Miner 2049er, Sea Dragon, Whirlinurd, Preppie, Zombies and others.
*** updated Sept 11 2009.....fixed moon patrol....better version of centipede....replaced xevious with 'flak' ***
|Author:||atrionfo [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm ]|
I just tested this with my 8MB cart on my NTSC 130XE. All but five games work for me. Here's what doesn't work:
1) Montazuma's Revenge: Doesn't work at all (black screen). Crashes Atari Win Plus when I try it.
2) Pitfall: Doesn't work at all (black screen). Crashes Atari Win Plus when I try it.
3) Vanguard: Doesn't work at all (black screen). This DOES work in the emulator.
4) Zombies: Starts, but never gets past the loading screen. In the emulator it does the same thing... but then crashes.
5) Flak: Works, but I can't figure out how to start this thing! The ship just goes really fast, up, on the right side of the screen.
Everything else works great. Very good compilation! There are some great games on here! Most of these I'd seen before, but some I never had.
Thanks for putting so much effort into making this compilation!
|Author:||Ray Wilmott [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm ]|
Now that's really strange, but you are correct for most of those. I know I tried the games in the emulator as I constructed the cart, but I just checked and some didn't work. I'm reposting the cart with fixed versions of Pitfall and Zombies. I didn't touch Vanguard because that one works fine for me on my 800xl (ntsc). I deleted Montezumas Revenge and replaced it with a puzzle matching game called Click. And I replaced Flak with Xevious.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group