It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to get updated version?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:05 am 

I see there is a new version of APE/ProSystem available. How do we go about getting the updated version? I don't see a place where we can download it. Do we just need to email Steven for the new version?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: How to get updated version?
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:11 am 

I think so. I upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.0.11 this way in 2019. Just emailed, and took a bit, but he did respond with a link.

Post subject: Re: How to get updated version?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:33 pm 

Hi I bought the ape serial cable roughly back in 1998/1999 and I got a cd registered to me from Steve at atarimax this was obviously for win95/98 at the time before I got winxp.
Over them years going onwards I was using this on different pcs in my house. Roughly 3 to 4 years back I contacted Steve about an updated driver/ape which I was trying to run on win7/win10. I build my pcs so had various operating systems. Now I've recently dug out some pcs that's been packed away for a while as well as my retro computers. Ive tried to use my registered ape software with the cable on one of my winxp pcs and the trial version v2.0.0.0 works great but as soon as I update the software with my registered details from way back I can't get the software working beyond the setup configuration which is v2. 0.0.5? It won't load the device drivers on winxp which I'm using connected to my atari xl setup. I've contacted Steve to explain that the driver he gave me a few years I no longer have and does he have a winxp driver for my serial ape cable and registered software? But I'm still waiting for a reply ?

Does anyone have a winxp driver/update I can use to get my registered 95/98 ape software working.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]